The May 2020 program has started but you are more than welcome to join us!
Due to the massive changes we have been experiencing, the cost of the program has been greatly reduced and is now $1,300.00. The deposit for the payment plan has been waived and the 12 monthly payments have been reduced to $108.00
To Sign up for the Payment Plan Click Here
Pay in full now and pay $1,100.00
Click here for a free sample recording and handout from the program.
This online study program is taught by Dr. Christine Cannon. This program is an in-depth study of the clinical application of Chinese herbs and formulas. The material is presented in such a way as to promote learning and embracing Chinese herbal medicine in a practical, simplified way for beginning students as well as seasoned practitioners and educators. Dr. Christine has developed and fine-tuned the curriculum from her 25 years of teaching Chinese herbal medicine online, and for accredited colleges in Colorado, and Hawaii.
The program consists of 6 modules taught over 12 months. Each module consists of 6 lectures. The live lectures are held each Thursday at 9:00 am MST (click here for the 2020 calendar). You can join the weekly live lectures, or listen to them at your convenience, you have lifetime access to the recordings and will receive detailed digital handouts.
The 6 modules are approved for 12 NCCAOM CEU PDA points each
(a total of 68 points for the whole program)
What you will learn:
- The theoretical principles on the use of Chinese herbal medicine
- How to use the different forms of Chinese medicine – decoction, powder, or pills for example.
- Herb drug interactions.
- 27 categories of herbs and key formulas that relate to each category.
- Specific herbs and formulas from each category that are commonly used in the contemporary practice will be covered, prioritizing each herb and formula as primary – most effective, most often used and secondary – less commonly used, but useful.
- Relevant theoretical, diagnostic, clinical information and “treatment tips” for each category
- Documented and academically agreed upon cautions and contraindications for all herbs and formulas covered.
- Case study mentoring and guidance for up to 10 cases from Dr. Christine
Program Cost: $1,100.00 when paid in full.
If you would like to register for this program, or would like further information, please email Dr. Christine at: email@example.com
What people are saying about the program...
This program is laid out nicely so you aren’t receiving too much information at once, and gives you time for self-study in between classes. It has given me more confidence to add herbs into my practice....more
Dr. Christine teaches about the herbs from both an academic and practical standpoint and even includes simple home remedies and recipes which I love....more
This course will definitely prepare me to integrate standard patent and modified formulas into my future practice.....more